Friday 1 September 2017

Review schedule for the rest of the year

I'll be taking a break from reviewing for September, as I'll be rereading Peter Brett's Demon Cycle books in preparation for the final book of the series, The Core's October release. You'll still be getting weekly reviews as I've been in reading overdrive the past few months preparing for this.

After the Demon Cycle books I've also been rereading and then reading the Psalms of Isaac novels by Ken Scholes, the final book of which (Hymn) drops early December. Expect to see reviews of books 3 & 4 probably spaced out in October and/or November.

I have a long (and growing) list of books I'd like to read before the end of the year, though reality states I won't be able to get to them all, especially with all of the other non-reading/blogging projects I'm working on.

All of which means I'm unlikely to accept any new review requests until next year.

No comments: