Thursday 24 February 2011

ET2: Extinction Trailer

Robert Blankenheim has created a trailer for a mock E. T. sequel, E.T. 2: Extinction.  It's remarkably well done.



What he says about it:
I have just completed a new fake trailer for the sequel to E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. I've been working on it for a while and like Titanic, it took endless hours of sifting through movies and trying to paste a story together from clips that I found. I can't tell you exactly how many movies I researched (hundreds), but I can tell you that I ended up using clips from 33 movies along with 11 shots that I had to shoot myself in order to create the trailer. Out of the 115 shots in the trailer, there are 80 effects shots ranging from simple (adding ships to the background) to difficult (animating a talking ET).
Go to his website to find out more, and see his trailer for the sequel to Titanic Two: the Surface.

No comments: